AnsweredAssumed Answered

AMD 9590FX CPU freezes memory only 1t

Question asked by 1littledog on Mar 6, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 8, 2016 by black_zion

Hello all  I have built maybe 40 rigs over the years but never a nightmare like i'm having now

I purchased a 9590 cpu I think this was my first mistake I started this build in October was to be a Xmas gift for grandson.

My original build was 9590 cpu boxed Mother board was a ASUS Killer memory was 32gb PNY DDR3 17000 Card was amd R290 4gb

Power sullpy 1200 watt corsair Drive was a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB cooler I swoped out using the Crorsair H110 would not let me load windows would knock out all the usb ports so I installed windows on a similar comp but use a 8300 cpu.

once loaded I was able to get into windows desktop downloaded drivers only having more problems cpu freeze memory only single 1t 32 on board windows shows 16gb so updated bios then after update would not boot into windows got mesage does not support this cpu

Next went out and got another mother board Asrock 990fx extreme 9 which does same issues now it is November Xmas coming ordered another 9590 cpu another mistake same problems freezes only single ram showing 32gbg only 16gb so I figured I would try another mother board this time a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3-R5 rated 220 watt cpu and you guessed it did not work oh and the R290 4gb card was a bust too sent it out was sent new one but that was not my problem with cpu just video.

now it is March and I have 4 mother boards 2 9590 cpu and nothing working

"HELP"

Outcomes