1 of 1 people found this helpful
I can't officially speak for AMD but I can tell you some things that have been disclosed by AMD or reliable sources.
1. The Zen desktop CPUs are named Summit Ridge
2. Consumer model desktop Summit Ridge CPUs will be available in 2-4-8 core versions. Zen core based enterprise desktop CPUs will be available in 4-8-16 and likely 32 core models - if not more.
3. No cost numbers have been released for Zen products but I would expect them to be similar to past new CPU releases plus a small bit
4. Summit Ridge desktop CPUs are suppose to start shipping in Q4 of 2016. Reportedly the faster CPU higher core count models will ship first.
5. Since the new Summit Ridge CPUs are reported to support DDR4 you can expect AMD DDR4 DRAM to also become available