5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2016 1:43 AM by amdmatt

I NEED RADEON 1200 DRIVERS FOR WIN 10!!!!!!!

tony12

WHY I CAN'T UPDATE MY TOSHIBA A-215 TO WIN 10 BECAUSE OF YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: I NEED RADEON 1200 DRIVERS FOR WIN 10!!!!!!!
          amdmatt

The X1200 is almost 10 years old, it does not have any support or drivers for Windows 10.

1 of 2 people found this helpful
            tony12

All normal firms give support! The oldest devices work with WIN 10!!!!!!!! Why you don't give me nessessary drivers?!!!!!!! You have drivers of this year only for Win 7!!!!!!! What's the problem?!!!!!!!!!! So lazy or so stupid? I registrated here not for shocking air!

Cornugon

What normal firms?

When it comes to graphics, NONE of the other companies support their 10-year-old hardware:
                nVidia does not support Windows 10 by their GeForce 7xxx series, which is of similar age (2005/6).

Intel does not support Windows 10 by their older GMA series (till 2008).

Sure Creative Labs still has drivers available for their good old Audigy cards, but a sound card isn't exacly comparable to a graphics card.

xeleron

Ok ok,breathe gently and calm down.Windows 10 was released last year in august.The video card inside your laptop was made 9 and a half years before that,that is,a time when Windows Vista was still a thing.While your gpu is not supported out of the box,it can be made to run well.For that,you need catalyst 10.2 which was released for windows Vista/7.Download the setup and run it (it will fail the install but don't worry).After that,go to device manager,display adapters (which might be a yellow question mark or the Microsoft Standard VGA graphics adapter),and right click update.You will be asked wether to update automatically or wether you have a location from which windows to load the drivers from.Select manual,and point the wizard towards the C:AMD/ATI folder.Click next,and you will see windows installing the driver.If it fails,get the driver from toshiba themselves,and try the update process again.

Oh and by the way,the equivalent geforce 7 mobile gpus are NOT supported under windows  10 (you can make them work but you get no driver functionality).

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  amdmatt

This thread has served its purpose.