2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2016 4:57 PM by kingfish

I can't Install Crimson Software

cyclicosprey404

Hi there,

My problem is that the Catalyst Control Center of Amd asks me to update the software of the same, however, when installing, print me an error, "The drivers have not been installed". The update is the 15.30.1025.1001 ...

pamd1.png

pamd2.png

Is there any solution?

Beforehand thank you very much.

Postscript: I tried to install several drivers that provides the AMD website , and still, nothing.

Postscript2: Windows Update, not detect any update.

• Re: I can't Install Crimson Software
          kingfish

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
          • AMD E2-2000 APU
          • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
          • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
          • AMD C-Series APUs
          • AMD Z-Series APUs

NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver. If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu

1. Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
          2. Reboot the system
          3. Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.