So since I bought my laptop I had plenty of issues with it but only one part, AMD hybrid graphics.
- Laptop comes preinstalled with Ubuntu but there is not driver for Ubuntu for the dedicated board so no office work which demands a bit higher capabilities for gpu
- Video tearing and no more "no-tear" option in driver
- No playable games
- No other alternative
- 2015 chip.....and no driver for an entire series
- Worse performance with Crimson than with Catalyst
- Worse performance on Windows 10 than 7
When I have time to play I play WoW, that's why I avoid trying to buy a gaming laptop
- Periodic textures issues in-game
- Periodic TDR
- Overdrive option in driver, but it's completely useless as the game constant crash after setting it.
I just bought a laptop for my parents, full Intel, in a short time I will sell this crap of laptop and buy myself something with Nvidia( at least they show some interest in end-consumers) and with that I am gonna say F U AMD with your useless products and a big _(_ for your arrogance against use buyers, I hope you go bankrupt you're useless.