- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
- System Model: MSI MS-7821
- Memory: 16384MB RAM
- Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series, Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.160126-1819)
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 - dsub old 19 inch Samsung
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series:
- IIYAMA ProLite X2485WS-B1 - main monitor (dvi),
- Panasonic TX-50CXR800 (hdmi) (there was a 32 inches samsung before and all worked fine).
The problem is - I can't make Panasonic TX-50CXR800 to set resolution higher than FullHD*60Hz.
So the question is - what is the highest resolution and Hz supported by Radeon 7700?
It seems to me that my hdmi cable is too old for 4k, I'll replace it shortly.
Drivers are last.