74 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2016 4:19 PM by pxbxgkxd

fps drop

pxbxgkxd

Hi guys!

The problem right now is that all my games are dropping fps and that's fine, but the game lags/stutters for 0.2-0.5 secs and it's really annoying. Tomb Raider (2013), CS:GO and Witcher 3. My friend told me this cause might be of GPU bottleneck my CPU, but that's in CS:GO, cause as I understand CS:GO runs pretty much only with CPU. All my settings in CS:GO are LOW as possible. I don't understand what is cause of this. I have scanned my PC with Malwarebytes and with Windows defender. Nothing. Cleaned with Ccleaner and ATF cleaner. I've been fighting with this almost a week and I can't find a solution from the Google.  I read on one forum that guy had same problem and got it fixed by deleting amd program called raptr. I deleted it and it deleted stuttering, but not fps drops. I was glad and thought it was fixed, but it came back. Any advice guys? Need really help with this.

Temps/Load while gaming:

CPU: 60C / 60-70%

GPU: 100% 60-70C

RAM: 5/8 gb

PC Build:

MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger

CPU: Intel i5 4570 3.1 Ghz + Tower CPU cooler (OC:ed to 3.6)

GPU: Asus Amd R9 390 8gb

RAM: 8gb 1333Mhz Kingston

PSU: EVGA 750W SuperNOVA 750 G2

HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM x 2

Case: Cooler Master Scout 2 advanced gaming

Old Components:

Case: Cooler Master Scout 1

PSU: 600W ----

GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti

• Re: fps drop
          ray_m

Please try to avoid using odd combination of fonts/background colors, it makes your post more difficult to read.

adrenalinemech

Unfortunately the current drivers for the 300 series cards are not very good. There are quite a few games that have frame drops and stuttering because the GPU downclocks for some unknown reason. I have a R9 380 and have had all of the same problems. I suggest going to the following link and downloading "Clockblocker". I downloaded it a few weeks back and it has cured my frame drops and stuttering. Its a shame that AMD is aware of this problem and have not come up with a fix yet.

ClockBlocker Contents

Hope this fixes your problems so you can enjoy your card!!

pxbxgkxd

Thank you for the reply! =) Unfortunately Cockblocker didn't helped me. I tested it with Witcher 3 and CS:GO.

I forget to mention, that my HDD hasn't rised in 100% at any time, so I doubt it could be that neither. 

pxbxgkxd

Okay.. So I noticed while playing CS:GO that one of my cores want above 93% and stuttered. So this is the reason? My GPU is bottlenecking my CPU, right? Or it's supposed to reach 100% to make that kind of conclusion? What do you think my friends?

pxbxgkxd

asd.jpg

I took this picture while stutter lag, what do you think guys?

pxbxgkxd

CSGO.jpg

This is result after playing CS:GO on low graphics... At this point looks like my CPU isn't enough for the Counter-Strike, but doesn't explain why Witcher 3 is acting like that...

Anyone?

pxbxgkxd

asd.jpg

pxbxgkxd

Hi guys

I replaced my 1333MHz 8gb RAM with new one 2133MHz 8gb. That didn't help. Idle temp lowered 10C, running now idle ~33. After 5 times of replacing thremal paste I finally got it. Stutter is still with me.

Edit: CPU idle temp riced back in ~45C

pxbxgkxd

LatencyMon result.jpg

Removing WLAN adapter from USB port helped a little bit, but looks like there is audio issue. Noticed while gaming that when women started to scream, game stuttered a bit.

xeleron

Update the audio driver.If that doesn't fix the problem,go to powe settings and select the high performance plan.If that also fails,post back and we will help you change the Windows timers. (between HPET and TSC).

xeleron

It's not bc edit it is bcDedit.

pxbxgkxd

I'm sorry, but I don't know where is that option in windows? Never ever heard about these options.. And I though that I know something about something xD omg, I'm such a noob..

xeleron

Within the first post you monitored your latencies using a program called LatencyMon.That program reads and interprets DPC calls and ISR routines,both of which are heavily influenced by what is called a hardware timer.Hardware timers make sure that any time critical operation performed by a computer is executed as fast as possible,this is exceptionally important in the case of audio and video.Windows operating systems use a combination of timers,they use either Real time clock (RTC),High precision event timer (HPET), Timer stamp count (TSC) or Invariant timer stamp count (TSC invariant) as the main clocks (there are other timers too).

xeleron

Ok,let's try something else.Go to Windows audio mixer and disable audio enhacements,then try again.Also,just for the test,try disabling the network while you game(don't know if the witcher requires an online connection to play).

pxbxgkxd

Are you talking about muting programs and windows sounds or disabling playback devices?

L4d

sound enhancements.jpg

xeleron probably means disabling this option for sound enhancements might alleviate some strain on your CPU.

goodplay

For a low FPS problem, hpet, audio driver workarounds don't make sense to me.

Your OP says previous card Nv(did you Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers),are the hdd's as old(how much free space/regular defrag/disc clean).

How many old/new background apps are running while your in game(is this on win10).Did you delete all raptr entries in registry(many are not removed from normal prog. delete)

You may be better off doing a clean OS install.

xeleron

It's not low fps,it's random stuttering unrelated to the actual hardware (which is more than enough to run the games).

pxbxgkxd

SOUNDBLASTERGONE.png

Hi guys, I can't find sound blaster. I'm using windows 10. And for those who are asking about what I've done, here is the list. I'm sorry guys, I have few forums and didn't reliaze that I didn't pasted this.

Things I've done:

-Updated Bios

-Tried Windows 7, 8 and 10

-Updated all drivers

-Removed old driver with DDU and installed new one for GPU (Safe Mode)

-Scanned with Antivirus = Nothing

-Scanned with Antimalware software = Nothing

-Unplugged GPU and rePlugged it back to MB

-Changed settings in BIOS and resetting it

-Banged my head into the wall

-Power + 50% (Can't remember the name of that option, so sorry, cause this stupid windows installed Radeon Settings "CNext" on my own language)

-Changing settings in Radeon Settings (CNext)

-Vsync on/off

-Disabled in BIOS Cool 'n Quiet aka. Speedstep for Intel CPU

-Changed power settings to high performance

-Overlay while in-game on/off (STEAM)

-Launch options (CS:GO)

L4d

I have an old external HDD via USB, which can slow the PC because of wait time while the drive is not ready despite disabling these settings, so I leave it plugged and manually stop it:

USB HDD.jpg

Unplugging and/or separating USB devices might help, as motherboards have limited USB resources, too.

pxbxgkxd

Hi xeleron!

So what did you mean when you said "Go to Windows audio mixer and disable audio enhacements"

pxbxgkxd

DxDiag Notes                                                                                       

------------

Display Tab 1: The file aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL).  You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

@------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 3/22/2016, 17:07:22

Machine name: PXBXGKXD-PC

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160223-1728)

Language: Finnish (Regional Setting: Finnish)

System Manufacturer: ASUS

System Model: All Series

BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/28/15 14:46:40 Ver: 30.03

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8136MB RAM

Page File: 4094MB used, 12232MB available

Windows Dir: Z:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: 12

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes                                                                                       

------------

Display Tab 1: The file aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL).  You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x67B1)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Type: Full Device

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67B1&SUBSYS_04ED1043&REV_80

Display Memory: 12238 MB

Dedicated Memory: 8170 MB

Shared Memory: 4067 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: VE228

Monitor Id: ACI22FA

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Output Type: DVI

Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1452 (English)

Driver Version: 16.150.2111.0

DDI Version: 12

Feature Levels: 12.0,11.1,11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1

Driver Model: WDDM 2.0

Graphics Preemption: DMA

Compute Preemption: DMA

Miracast: Not Supported

Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported

Power P-states: Not Supported

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 14.3.2016 0:00:00, 1516848 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: No

WHQL Date Stamp: None

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-24F1-11CF-5F76-E7243EC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x67B1

SubSys ID: 0x04ED1043

Revision ID: 0x0080

Driver Strong Name: oem15.inf:cb0ae4141cbddf1d:ati2mtag_Hawaii:16.150.2111.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_67b1&rev_80

Rank Of Driver: 00D12000

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC  DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT 

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{A491560E-FFE4-4202-9B1D-2DCD004EB9E3}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported

DXVA-HD: Not Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

MPO Caps: Not Supported

MPO Stretch: Not Supported

MPO Media Hints: Not Supported

MPO Formats: Not Supported

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438602&REV_1000

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7714 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 7.1.2016 0:00:00, 4739328 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438602&REV_1000

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 7.1.2016 0:00:00, 4739328 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Date and Size: 3/9/2016 15:52:04, 4739328 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

---------------------

Video Capture Devices

Number of Devices: 0

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: ROCCAT Kova[+] Mouse

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x2D50

Device Name: ROCCAT Arvo

Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x30D4

Device Name: ROCCAT Arvo

Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x30D4

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub (xHCI)

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8CB1

| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30

| Service: USBHUB3

| Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 2/23/2016 11:25:27, 534368 bytes

|

+-+ USB Composite Device

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x30D4

| | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0003

| | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE

| | Service: usbccgp

| | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 159072 bytes

| |

| +-+ ROCCAT Arvo

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x30D4

| | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000

| | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1E7D&PID_30D4&MI_00

| | | Lower Filters: ArvoFltr

| | | Service: HidUsb

| | | Driver: ArvoFltr.sys, 5/6/2009 08:01:12, 15872 bytes

| | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 38400 bytes

| | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 154624 bytes

| | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 40448 bytes

| | |

| | +-+ HID Keyboard Device

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x30D4

| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD

| | | | Service: kbdhid

| | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 36864 bytes

| | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 62304 bytes

| |

+-+ USB Composite Device

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x2D50

| | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0003

| | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE

| | Service: usbccgp

| | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 159072 bytes

| |

| +-+ ROCCAT Kova[+] Mouse

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x2D50

| | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000

| | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1E7D&PID_2D50&MI_00

| | | Lower Filters: KovaPlusFltr

| | | Driver: KovaPlusFltr.sys, 1/25/2010 13:24:00, 15104 bytes

| | |

| | +-+ HID-compliant mouse

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x2D50

| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE

| | | | Service: mouhid

| | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 32256 bytes

| | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 59232 bytes

| | |

| +-+ USB Input Device

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x2D50

| | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000

| | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03

| | |

| | +-+ HID Keyboard Device

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1E7D, 0x2D50

| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD

| | | | Service: kbdhid

| | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 36864 bytes

| | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 62304 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: E:

Free Space: 0.1 GB

Total Space: 0.1 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ST1000DM 003-9YN162 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: R:

Free Space: 910.2 GB

Total Space: 953.8 GB

Model: ST1000DM 003-9YN162 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: Z:

Free Space: 401.5 GB

Total Space: 953.4 GB

Model: ST1000DM 003-1ER162 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653N SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: z:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (Finnish), 10/30/2015 09:17:22, 173568 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CBA&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0000.1172 (English), 3/3/2016 19:05:48, 185600 bytes

Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CB1&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A0

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 378208 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15A1&SUBSYS_85C41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C8

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1d65x64.sys, 12.13.0017.0007 (Finnish), 2/26/2016 18:53:26, 531424 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\e1d65x64.din, 2/26/2016 18:53:26, 3130 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\NicCo4.dll, 4.02.0003.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 18:53:26, 125728 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\NicInstD.dll, 9.12.0013.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 18:53:26, 90608 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\e1dmsg.dll, 10.00.0417.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 18:53:26, 75288 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA0&SUBSYS_86021043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:18, 79872 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:19, 97280 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:19, 333824 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor PCI Express x16 Controller - 0C01

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C01&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&08

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 330080 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA6&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 95584 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 454496 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 500064 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CAD&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 95584 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 454496 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 500064 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C82&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 14.06.0000.1029 (English), 2/26/2016 22:27:25, 1462720 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67B1&SUBSYS_04ED1043&REV_80\4&3834D97&0&0008

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1546 (English), 3/15/2016 00:30:52, 26342912 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:26, 43520 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdacpksd.sys, 2016.314.1750.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:33:58, 296648 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.1183 (English), 3/15/2016 00:36:18, 8843208 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0546 (English), 3/15/2016 00:36:22, 9526616 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 3/14/2016 23:44:02, 190976 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:14, 78432 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:22, 78432 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0015.1302 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:34, 1276416 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 3/14/2016 23:50:22, 3437632 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 3/14/2016 23:44:24, 78336 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:50, 367104 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 1/22/2016 12:31:36, 157144 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 1/22/2016 12:31:36, 204952 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 1/19/2016 16:56:12, 234292 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 1/19/2016 16:49:58, 232496 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 1/22/2016 12:31:34, 100832 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmmcl6.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 3/14/2016 23:52:28, 50688 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1219 (English), 3/14/2016 23:44:16, 251392 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1219 (English), 3/14/2016 23:44:24, 560128 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.5917.30137 (Finnish), 3/14/2016 23:44:34, 442368 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.13431 (English), 3/14/2016 23:56:18, 30377984 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:46, 62464 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:44, 55808 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:38, 15711744 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 3/14/2016 23:48:56, 697656 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 3/14/2016 23:57:00, 134656 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\hsa-thunk64.dll, 3/14/2016 23:39:12, 195072 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0109 (English), 3/14/2016 23:56:22, 6883840 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0109 (English), 3/14/2016 23:56:32, 127488 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 9.01.0010.0109 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:58, 97280 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce03.dat, 1/11/2016 19:31:54, 177280 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 2/1/2016 20:49:38, 322612 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 2/1/2016 20:48:30, 320944 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 2/1/2016 20:44:08, 260640 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amde31a.dat, 1/29/2016 23:02:26, 175584 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/3/2014 14:55:30, 4096 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 3/14/2016 23:44:26, 204800 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 3/14/2016 23:44:28, 162304 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 2/1/2016 20:52:00, 254804 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 2/1/2016 20:51:08, 251856 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl12cl64.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:21:18, 26887168 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdicdxx.dat, 3/10/2016 15:05:34, 857575 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 1/22/2016 12:31:18, 737410 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0004.0003 (English), 3/14/2016 23:56:58, 701440 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 1/25/2016 20:42:34, 365824 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdvlk64.dll, 1.00.0002.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:25:06, 6956032 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amd-vulkan64.json, 12/16/2015 23:06:08, 144 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 3/14/2016 23:44:30, 209920 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 3/15/2016 00:37:30, 458472 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34a.dat, 1/18/2016 21:04:26, 166624 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 2/1/2016 20:46:32, 264736 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 3/14/2016 23:44:32, 224256 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 11/4/2015 06:20:40, 9184 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34b.dat, 1/18/2016 21:04:52, 166624 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0661 (English), 3/15/2016 00:36:50, 11624760 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.1183 (English), 3/15/2016 00:36:30, 7392480 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0546 (English), 3/15/2016 00:36:38, 8585696 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:12, 71704 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:20, 71704 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 7.16.0015.1302 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:32, 944640 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0015.1302 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:32, 944640 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 3/14/2016 23:45:24, 3471376 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 1/22/2016 12:31:36, 157144 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 1/22/2016 12:31:36, 204952 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 3/14/2016 23:52:26, 39424 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.13431 (English), 3/14/2016 23:50:28, 25069056 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0661 (English), 3/15/2016 00:36:46, 9582760 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:46, 52224 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:44, 49152 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 3/14/2016 23:47:48, 14302208 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 3/14/2016 23:48:56, 697656 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 3/14/2016 23:56:58, 123392 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hsa-thunk.dll, 3/14/2016 23:39:08, 174592 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0109 (English), 3/14/2016 23:52:16, 5396992 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0109 (English), 3/14/2016 23:56:28, 113664 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 9.01.0010.0109 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:56, 89600 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/3/2014 14:55:30, 4096 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 3/14/2016 23:44:26, 189952 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 3/14/2016 23:44:28, 145408 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl12cl.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:21:10, 21730816 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0004.0003 (English), 3/14/2016 23:56:44, 580096 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdvlk32.dll, 1.00.0002.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:20:50, 5420032 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amd-vulkan32.json, 12/15/2015 19:54:06, 144 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 3/14/2016 23:44:30, 186368 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/10/2013 17:34:24, 51200 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/10/2013 17:34:24, 332800 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atisamu64.dll, 7.01.0000.0001 (English), 3/14/2016 23:41:26, 89088 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:26, 141792 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_ci.sbin, 1/22/2016 12:31:52, 47664 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_si.sbin, 1/22/2016 12:31:52, 43536 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin, 1/22/2016 12:31:52, 140240 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin, 1/22/2016 12:31:52, 138832 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdave64.dll, 10.01.0006.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:34, 110880 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 10.01.0006.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:32, 102616 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 7.01.0000.0001 (English), 3/14/2016 23:41:22, 80896 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:26, 128384 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:18, 676864 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:06, 120656 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:10, 152568 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:26, 157696 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:26, 70144 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1452 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:00, 1516848 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0111 (English), 3/14/2016 23:48:12, 8385024 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1452 (English), 3/15/2016 00:36:58, 1244392 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0111 (English), 3/15/2016 00:06:56, 6591488 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0006.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:23:18, 65024 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.2004.0006 (English), 3/15/2016 00:25:42, 48211968 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 3/15/2016 00:25:46, 235008 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0006.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:23:18, 59392 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.2004.0006 (English), 3/15/2016 00:24:28, 40126976 bytes

Driver: Z:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 8.14.0001.6032 (English), 3/3/2016 08:31:40, 79120 bytes

Driver: Z:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 2/1/2016 02:09:04, 1989 bytes

Driver: Z:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 3/3/2016 08:31:38, 9863 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:28, 75776 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:04, 102616 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:08, 133528 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:22, 142336 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6505 (English), 3/14/2016 23:40:26, 70144 bytes

Driver: Z:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 1.01.0000.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:38, 923032 bytes

Driver: Z:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 1.01.0000.0000 (English), 3/15/2016 00:37:38, 1106896 bytes

Driver: Z:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 3/14/2016 23:49:50, 208384 bytes

Driver: Z:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 3/14/2016 23:49:54, 246272 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_16.15.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 3/14/2016 23:54:14, 865280 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Z97 Chipset LPC Controller - 8CC4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CC4&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:23, 18784 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 8CA2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA2&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio Bus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AAC8&SUBSYS_AAC81043&REV_00\4&3834D97&0&0108

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 3/8/2016 01:24:24, 23240 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:18, 79872 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:19, 97280 bytes

Driver: Z:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 09:17:19, 333824 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0C00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00

Driver: n/a

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.10586.0063

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.10547.1000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.10586.0000

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000

CoreImgSrc,0x00000000,0,0,,

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035

CoreMovSrc,0x00000000,0,0,,

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.10586.0063

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.10586.0000

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.10547.1000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.10586.0071

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.10586.0000

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0063

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0000

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063

Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071

----------------------------

Preferred DirectShow Filters

----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec

{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

---------------------------

Media Foundation Transforms

---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:

<transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:

AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001

Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000

DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000

WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Video Encoders:

AMDh264Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 1.01.0000.0000

H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0035

H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Video Effects:

Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Video Processor:

Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

Audio Decoders:

Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063

Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063

Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0122

Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063

G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.10586.0063

Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

Audio Encoders:

LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, winmde.dll, 12.00.10586.0000

MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0063

MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0035

WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Audio Effects:

AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.10586.0000

Multiplexers:

Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.10586.0122

Others:

Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000

--------------------------------------------

Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories

--------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 1

EnableEncoders = 1

EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------

Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler

.amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred

.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler

.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred

.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------

Media Foundation Scheme Handlers

--------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred

http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler

http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler

http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred

https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred

mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

{63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}

MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}

MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}

{43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

{0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}

{00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}

{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}

{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}

{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}

{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}

KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------

Disabled Media Sources

------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------

Diagnostics

---------------

Windows Error Reporting:

+++ WER0 +++:

Fault bucket 0x109_18_6, type 0

Event Name: BlueScreen

Response: http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/resredir.aspx?sid=10&Bucket=0x109_18_6&State=1&ID=0ff98e78-f7b4-4f4d-87f9-d6cf3fd15c5a

Cab Id: 0ff98e78-f7b4-4f4d-87f9-d6cf3fd15c5a

Problem signature:

P1: 109

P2: a3a01f59067617ab

P3: b3b72bdf58f7a978

P4: 6

P5: 18

P6: 10_0_10586

P7: 0_0

P8: 256_1

P9:

P10:

+++ WER1 +++:

Fault bucket , type 0

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 109

P2: a3a01f59067617ab

P3: b3b72bdf58f7a978

P4: 6

P5: 18

P9:

P10:

+++ WER2 +++:

Fault bucket 125026835750, type 5

Event Name: MpTelemetry

Problem signature:

P1: 2152759308

P2: unspecified

P3: ScanFile

P4: 4.9.10586.0

P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)

P6: unspecified

P7: unspecified

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER3 +++:

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: MpTelemetry

Problem signature:

P1: 2152759308

P2: unspecified

P3: ScanFile

P4: 4.9.10586.0

P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)

P6: unspecified

P7: unspecified

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER4 +++:

Fault bucket LKD_0x117_Tdr:9_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, type 0

Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Response: http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/resredir.aspx?sid=1&Bucket=LKD_0x117_Tdr:9_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys&State=1&ID=8e5f1293-21df-4096-bf25-ce28bf5606d7

Cab Id: 8e5f1293-21df-4096-bf25-ce28bf5606d7

Problem signature:

P1: 117

P2: ffffe0003e1914c0

P3: fffff801699fcf38

P4: 0

P5: 0

P9:

P10:

+++ WER5 +++:

Fault bucket 0x119_2_DRIVER_FAILED_SUBMIT_COMMAND_dxgmms2!VidSchiSendToExecutionQueue, type 0

Response: http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/resredir.aspx?sid=10&Bucket=0x119_2_DRIVER_FAILED_SUBMIT_COMMAND_dxgmms2!VidSchiSendToExecutionQueue&State=1&ID=b4b2835f-2756-4a66-b9fe-f5fea21568f8

Cab Id: b4b2835f-2756-4a66-b9fe-f5fea21568f8

Problem signature:

P1: 119

P2: 2

P3: ffffffffc000000d

P4: ffffd0002140f9f0

P5: ffffe000c0b8c000

P9:

P10:

+++ WER6 +++:

Fault bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, type 0

Cab Id: 0ec77ee3-3c23-4c9c-a7fb-15f43f3dc35a

Problem signature:

P1: 141

P2: ffffe0003f4464c0

P5: 264

P9:

P10:

+++ WER7 +++:

Fault bucket LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys, type 0

Cab Id: 988065e9-a441-48e1-a24d-54e08e389d53

Problem signature:

P1: 141

P2: ffffe000c80e34c0

P3: fffff800e2ebce98

P5: cd0

P9:

P10:

+++ WER8 +++:

Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P1: 119

P2: 2

P3: ffffffffc000000d

P4: ffffd0002140f9f0

P5: ffffe000c0b8c000

P9:

P10:

+++ WER9 +++:

Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P1: 117

P2: ffffe0003e1914c0

P5: 0

P9:

P10:

pxbxgkxd

asdasd.jpg

kingfish

See if this gives you any ideas > AMD graphics performance