Hi, i hope you can help me with this.
i have a R9 270x for almost a year now, and today it suddenly giving me BSOD about "Device Driver got stuck in an Infinite Loop". i don't know what caused this, since it just appeared out of nowhere, where it just fine a second ago. so i restarted my computer, then it start giving me same bsod even when i just log-on.
my spec is like this :
CPU : i3 4130
Motherboard : ASRock B85M-HDS
RAM : Team Elite Plus 2x4GB
GPU : HIS Radeon R9 270x
System : Windows 7 64x
Driver when it first happened : Crimson 15 (i forgot the minor version number, but it is not the latest)
things that i have tried:
- read the dump file : atikmdag.sys is on top of the list.
- scan for malware or virus
- Reinstall windows (getting desperate)
- downgrade driver to 14.9 and stock driver from cd, but no luck (the thing is, when i reinstall windows, the graphic runs with no BSOD when i haven't installed the driver, BSOD only when driver installed)
- try some solution from internet (it's more than 10 different trials already)
something is just weird when this bsod just suddently popped out, and i have little knowledge around graphic card. so i hope someone can help me with this.
Note: i'll try to install latest driver today, i'll update the result next time.