5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 3:06 PM by microchipmatt

AMD A10 7850 Stuttering issues

microchipmatt

Hello, recently I purchased an A10 7850K APU.  I am also using it with the  FM2A68M-DG3+ motherboard.  I am also using the newest catalyst Crimson Driver, and chipset drivers.   I am experiencing stuttering, and LAG on older games such as minecraft and Kerbal space program.  Essentially even on default stock settings (lower settings), I am experiencing this stuttering...I do NOT have this APU paired in SLI with any other card, I am just using the built in R7 graphics on the APU.   Based on other forum posts about the A10 7850k, I checked my temperature for the APU, with AMD overdrive, and it is operating within the temperature parameters others have stated it should be...so overheating has been ruled out...I have an older A10 6800K that plays these games with no issues...I have no idea why I am experiencing this with  the A10 7850K.  Does anyone have any ideas of what else I should check?  I have watched may youtube videos of others with this same APU...and they seem to be running these games fine....