2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 8:22 AM by reptileking999

why do my drivers crash when playing dota2?

reptileking999

ok so im a huge fan of dota 2 but the only problem is that my graphics card (AMD Radeon R9 200 Series, it said on the box it was sapphire) with driver version (15.300.1025.1001) which was updated this month fyi this problem has been going on for ages and yes im making sure that the game is amd optimised and im noticing that only one core of this is being used... (ugh) so it started about September last year so 2015 and it just says that my display drivers have crashed and recovered and that then crashes my game and i then have to close out of it (which in a team fight is really annoying cause i come back dead) and then reopen it which only takes like 30 seconds but even so thats 30 seconds that im dead in are there any fixes and if not then please some one help!! this has gone on for too long now and im tired of it so if there is no fix then im going to try and ask for my waranty thingy so i can get a new one and try that instead (yes i have tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them and yes i have tried about every other thing possible) oh btw its only ever dota 2 that makes them crash, nothing else even LoL dosent crash it GTA V dosent crash it just dota 2 even on the lowest settings etc so i reall dont know what to do any more... any help is appreciated ty

my spelling/grammer is really bad ik