AnsweredAssumed Answered

Good gpu compatible with an A-10 7850k?

Question asked by fahlen669@gmail.com on Feb 14, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2016 by amdmatt

Hi, I'm not very tech savvy and figure it would be smart to get some opinions as I'm going to be living with this rig for likely a good while. Running an AMD A-10 7850k with R7 graphics. 8 gigs of ram,  750w Corsair PS, Windows 8.1 (if I should provide more details please ask). I've read a lot of conflicting reports when it comes to Crossfire/dual graphics and whether or not its worth it, and what is compatible with what. I've got an absolute max budget of $150. From what I understand the R7 cards are crossfire compatible with what I currently have. Is this a blanket statement? Is a Amazon.com: Sapphire Radeon NITRO R7 370 4GB GDDR5 DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DP Dual-X OC Version (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Car…  going to run on my system? I'm trying to think long term here, (which is hard with only a 150$ budget, but it is what it is.) Am I better off going with a standalone graphics card? If so, please throw me some examples of what I should be looking at. I hate the idea of the APU's graphic fidelity going to waste, but whatever is going to give me the best performance long term is what I'll go with. I don't expect to be able to run every AAA title with max graphics and 120fps, just whatever is going to get me the best bang for my buck. Thanks

Outcomes