1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 15, 2016 2:27 AM by amdmatt

Good gpu compatible with an A-10 7850k?

fahlen669@gmail.com

Hi, I'm not very tech savvy and figure it would be smart to get some opinions as I'm going to be living with this rig for likely a good while. Running an AMD A-10 7850k with R7 graphics. 8 gigs of ram,  750w Corsair PS, Windows 8.1 (if I should provide more details please ask). I've read a lot of conflicting reports when it comes to Crossfire/dual graphics and whether or not its worth it, and what is compatible with what. I've got an absolute max budget of $150. From what I understand the R7 cards are crossfire compatible with what I currently have. Is this a blanket statement? Is a Amazon.com: Sapphire Radeon NITRO R7 370 4GB GDDR5 DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DP Dual-X OC Version (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Car…  going to run on my system? I'm trying to think long term here, (which is hard with only a 150$ budget, but it is what it is.) Am I better off going with a standalone graphics card? If so, please throw me some examples of what I should be looking at. I hate the idea of the APU's graphic fidelity going to waste, but whatever is going to give me the best performance long term is what I'll go with. I don't expect to be able to run every AAA title with max graphics and 120fps, just whatever is going to get me the best bang for my buck. Thanks