Desktop computer

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Installed Drivers: AMD catalyst 15.11.1 beta 64 bit

Motherboard: ASROCK 970 Extreme4 970/ATX

Actual resolution: 1920x1080 with hd cable on single monitor

CUP: AMD FX-8350 4GHz

Power Supply: Corsair TX 650 M

Ram: 16 GB

Lately (last 2 weeks) screen goes black while applications are still running (music keeps on playing etc...). I'm running old drivers mentioned before because it looks like it mitigates the problem. Installing Crimson 16.1 or Catalyst 15.6 beta or Catalyst 15.7.1, the problem goes worse. The black screen issue does not seem to be correlated to any specific application. It happens while i'm playing or while I'm just surfing the net with my browser. When the problem occurs and i reset the PC, I've got a the black screen issue immediately after the windows login. To temporary fix it, I must start Windows in safe  mode (it works correctly)  run Display Driver Uninstaller and reinstall Catalyst 15.11.1 (with all other drivers black screen keeps on going after windows' login).

After trying 3 different official driver versions, uninstalling windows updates up to 3 weeks ago, I'm really running out of options.

I'm really mad because of this problem since it let me waste a lot of time. For sure if it won't be solved in few days I'll be forced to buy a new graphic card and for sure it won't be ATI.