0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2016 3:05 PM by iron

    there is a box that apears on my screen when i play games, it looks like distrupted colours


      when ever i play a game on my computer i get one or to boxes on my monitor. they are about 4inch squared and continuesly change textures. can you help?



      sapphire Radeon r9 200 series

      intel core i5

      gigabyte z97p-d3

      ballistix something 8gb