2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2016 8:01 AM by amdmatt

Sometimes when my computer wakes up from sleep, the cursor is a big black square with scrambled letters/numbers

beergogglesftw

I have a Sapphire R9 390, and with my original I had a different PCsleep issue... the whole screen would be FUBAR when waking up from sleep. Since this was happening when I first bought it, I returned it and got a new one. I don't know if it was the GPU or the drivers at the time since there was an upgrade by then. (This was back in July, the week the card launched and only beta drivers were available)

With the 16.1 drivers, a couple times now I've woken the computer up from sleep.. and my cursor is a ~200px black square... with some characters scrambled in it. Then when I start clicking around it goes away (I restart anyway, but it appears I wouldn't need to)

I'm just curious if others have experienced this, whether or not it could be hardware issues... though I assume just drivers/Windows 10 issue.

Windows 10 Pro

Sapphire R9 390

QNIX qx2710 (DVI only) monitor, with upgraded DVI cable

900w Antec HCG PSU

Thank you,

*edit* I was able to find a link with somebody with the same issue...Windows 10 Forums