ezracanare

Hi.

Before anything, here's my spec:

System Manufacturer: Toshiba
           System Model: Satellite L840
           Processor: Intel Core i5 3230M @ 2.60GHz
           Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7670M
           RAM: 6.00 GB.

I've encountered a problem while playing DotA 2. My screen would just go blank ( like it's off. ) without warning and my keyboard seems to stop working too (The capslock doesn't light up like it does whenever I press it). But my laptop is still on. I can still hear the music from the game but it's only in a loop. I have to either hold my power button or pull out the battery to restart my laptop.

I've checked for any outdated drivers but they're all up to date. I scanned my RAM for errors but Windows said it's fine ( I even swapped RAMs). I also put the lowest settings in the game but it still doesn't solve it. What's strange is that this game is the only thing that triggers the problem. I have other graphics demanding games such as Fallout and they work fine even if I play for hours. I've been playing DotA 2 for 2 years now but only since late 2015 has this problem occurred.

Edi The fps is also inconsistent even on lowest settings. It would sometimes go down to 30 below. I've set every option to high performance at CCC.exe but it didn't help.

Message was edited by: Ezra Canare