1 of 1 people found this helpful
Not enough information on the processor. Does your laptop have the E-450 APU? If so, you can't use any driver except the drivers furnished by Microsoft in Windows 10. Please furnish information Operating system and Processor .
Sorry guys, for lack of informations. My operating system is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and processor is AMD E-300 APU
The processor (APU) doesn't meet the requirements. You must use the drivers furnished by Microsoft. You would be better off reverting to the OS the laptop was designed for.
The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:
- AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
- AMD E2-2000 APU
- AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
- AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
- AMD C-Series APUs
- AMD Z-Series APUs
- Reboot the system
- Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.
Can you then explain me this? Desktop
and it says here: '
- Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs on October 26, 2015 using a HP Pavilion DM1 with AMD E-350 with AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics, 3GB (1GB+2GB) DDR3, Windows 10 64bit. With AMD Catalyst 15.8, the system took 8 seconds on average to load the control panel (AMD Catalyst Control Center). With Radeon Software Crimson Edition, the system took 0.6 seconds on average to load the control panel (Radeon Settings). '