5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 9:55 AM by cilee93

AMD Radeon HD6310 issue

cilee93

Hi guys,i need help. So,i have amd radeon hd 6310 on my compaq cq57 laptop and when i try to install new crimson 15.12 display driver update,it cant. Its just saying failed,while everything else is installed. However,when i try to install 14.12 omega drivers- it installs everything,including display driver. Does anyone have solution for this,tell me how to successfully install new drivers ?

Thanks

• Re: AMD Radeon HD6310 issue
          amdmatt

See kingfish answer below.

You have not provided enough information for us to be able to help you. Please read this.

kingfish

Not enough information on the processor. Does your laptop have the E-450 APU? If so, you can't use any driver except the drivers furnished by Microsoft in Windows 10. Please furnish information Operating system and Processor .

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              cilee93

Sorry guys, for lack of informations. My operating system is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and processor is AMD E-300 APU

kingfish

The processor (APU) doesn't meet the requirements. You must use the drivers furnished by Microsoft. You would be better off reverting to the OS the laptop was designed for.

Windows 10 Driver Support for AMD APU Graphics Products

The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:

• AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
                  • AMD E2-2000 APU
                  • AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
                  • AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
                  • AMD C-Series APUs
                  • AMD Z-Series APUs

style="margin-top:3.0pt;margin-bottom:3.0pt;background:white"

• Reboot the system
                  • Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.
                  cilee93

Can you then explain me this? Desktop

and it says here: '

• Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs on October 26, 2015 using a HP Pavilion DM1 with AMD E-350 with AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics, 3GB (1GB+2GB) DDR3, Windows 10 64bit. With AMD Catalyst 15.8, the system took 8 seconds on average to load the control panel (AMD Catalyst Control Center). With Radeon Software Crimson Edition, the system took 0.6 seconds on average to load the control panel (Radeon Settings). '