This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I recently bought a PC.
* AMD A8 7600 Kaveri processor.
* Asus radeon R7 260X gpu.
* Gigabyte f2a68hm-HD2 motherboard.
* 1 TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.
* Corsair VS 650 watts smps.
* 4 x 2 Kingston HyperX rams.
Everything runs smooth on this configuration but when I play FIFA 15 and DOTA 2 the screen just freezes and my PC stops responding. It requires a system restart and there is no error message.
I have followed these methods to resolve this issue:
* Clean install of Windows 7
* Replaced the GPU
* Replaced the SMPS
* Upgraded the graphics driver to the latest version (Clean Install)
* Disabled onboard graphics of processor.
One thing I noticed that whenever I remove the graphics card these games run very smoothly on my onboard graphics but there is a certain graphical delay, which is quite expected.
I am not able to find what the problem is. Sometimes my pc just shuts down while playing these games. I have already spent a lot of money on this PC and already decreased the life of this PC by almost 20-30% because of this problem.