0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2016 10:23 AM by amcg

Latest Eyefintiy cannot save and load presets

amcg

My monitor setup is a DELL 30" and two 20" monitors in PLP which I believe is the best three monitor configuration by far.  I have tried a 40" 4K monitor but I didn't think it was as good.  I am beginning to wish I had kept it.  I have abandoned the latest version of Eyefinity as it is simply unusable.  A real shame.  I have two unsurmountable problems.  First is that if I have eyefinity enabled everytime Windows 10 updates itself it turns off my two side monitors and I cannot re-enable them except by doing a restore.  So I cannot afford to leave eyefinity enabled all the time.  I used to be able to switch between eyefinity and normal windows desktop using presets.  It was clunky but could be made to work with care.  Now I cannot I have to go through the whole rigmarole of creating the group and setting the borders each time I want to run a game that can use three screens and then discard that group to re-enable the old desktop.  It's just too much.  Unless there is a fix for this I am giving up.  I feel like I have been conned and have just wasted my money buying a Fury.  An expensive mistake.