- Are u running the same OS on both?
- Did you swap the cables from?
- How about monitors? Are they identical?
1 - same OS. Windows 7 Pro x64
2 - not tried yet. I'm quite sure it's not a cable issue but i'll of course do a test tomorrow
3 - monitor are same model
- Do you see two monitors in Windows Display Manager?
- Can you check in CCC / FirePro Settings if CrossFire is enabled? If yes, please disable it.
apologize for the enormous delay of my answer, but during last weeks the user has experienced few BSOD and investigating on them i found out it's a video driver issue. I'll try with reinstallation of driver\computer or i'll open a ticket with my vendor