AnsweredAssumed Answered

Radeon 7670M Alot of problems.

Question asked by gamingturtle on Jan 30, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 1, 2016 by amdmatt

So from the day i bought this Pavillion g6 running Radeon 7670m I had alot of problems.

I can't play any game on it. All i have to use id the indel HD4000 . Cause' everytime i choose to play a game on the Radeon card it flickers and i was not able to find any fix.

Now i decided to play Borderlands 2. Poor fps even if i got an ( i7 and 8GB Ram ) so i tryed to play on Radeon once again it flickers.

I uninstalled all drivers not the '' Amd Gaming Evolved '' keeps telling me i have to instal the ( Crimson Edition 16.1 ) so i did. . . but it seems is still not installed and i tryed 4 times tu uninstall and install it. When i press ' Right Click ' on my desktop i dont even have the ( switchable graphics ) anymore and the driver is installed it say in Device manager.

Even if i will fix this problem i will never buy amd products in the future. I always had problems with this card. I bought it 3 years ago and i always always ! , had problems with the drivers it always takes me around 4 - 5 hours just to get the damn drivers in there and i hate it.

Outcomes