AnsweredAssumed Answered

13.1 driver installed succesfully but there's no Control Catalyst Center program/app installed to tweak my PC performance.

Question asked by uneven on Jan 31, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 2, 2016 by L4d

So what is going on?

I've installed first 13-1-legacy_vista_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc and after 13-1_vista_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql thinking with the whql I would get some application to tweak because the first driver didn't install ccc.exe... just a driver. So after installing those two supposedly compatible windows 8 drivers for my old radeon hd4850 on my updated windows 10 I still don't have a ccc.exe installed, not even a folder making me think catalyst control center was installed. I used to be able to tweak either for performance or quality in vista64 but now the program doesn't even exist and a part from thoses two compatible drivers with my pc, there's no place where I can download a "control center" of some sort that if I remember correctly, came with the drivers. So where do I get the ccc.exe so I can profit from the drivers that I installed to the max? Should I downgrade to an old version of drivers? maybe catalyst version 12.X? Should I download a windows 7 version?

So where can I download a Catalyst Control Center for my 13.1 drivers?

Outcomes