1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2016 12:20 PM by tomtalk24

I have a A8 5006 APU with HD 7560 graphics on it, I pair this up with a HD 6670 card with dual graphics, all has worked fine and it has seemed a relatively cheaper option, in being able to run quite demanding games at a reasonable level. But such is life

andyfel

I have a A8 5006 APU with HD 7560 graphics on it, I pair this up with a HD 6670 card with dual graphics, all has worked fine and it has seemed a relatively cheaper option, in being able to run quite demanding games at a reasonable level. But such is life and you always wan't more the graphics card is becoming out of date. What is the best amd/radeon card I can put in my machine and still benefit from dual graphics. I only have one PCI express slot. I have seen on other posts people putting in R7 and R9, on the tech details these all state cross fire, but not dual graphics..Are these being used as a stand alone card, with the benefit of the new card out weighing the benefit of dual graphics, I would just still like to feel like I am benefiting from the dual system?, whats the best card anyone has running with an A8 5600 apu, and still getting dual graphics? Thxs if anyone can help