4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2016 6:57 PM by colesdav

crossfire the division

labby

Hi

has anyone managed to get crossfire worknig on the division beta ? if so could someone give me a heads up.

I have seen a lot of people that have the same issue as me, only one card working whilst in game. I am running a 4k monitor so i need both my fury x's to work

If there is no way for crossfire to work on the current drivers will there be a hot fix coming out ?

• Re: crossfire the division
          amdmatt

Have you tried creating a custom CrossFire profile?

kroms

I have the same Issue as Labby.

When I run the  Tom CLancy's ( The Division )  I have all kinds of problems. Game Stops and then Im booted back to the Desktop.  I have to go to Task Manager to Kill the Game.  It seems like it crashes in memory  or something. If Im lucky it runs for 30 secs then crash , but sometimes it  crashes as soon as I move.

The frame rates are also bad and the game is very sluggish with crossfire on.

I running R290s  in crossfire mode with Crimson 16.3 latest drivers.

kroms

Please put up an example of how you would create a custom profile for the Division and I will be more then happy to test it out.

colesdav

Try Crimson 16.8.3 in Crossfire. 16.8.3 has positive scaling and no flicker on my System. 

Make sure you Turn off Frame Pacing and Frame Rate Target Control. - Turning these on always causes my Crossfire Games to Freeze or Crash after a few minutes.

Hope this helps.