I've just realised that my application is crashing on a AMD GPU.
I have been investigating and the only thing that I am sure of is that this only happens on AMD GPU and always on the same function: glDrawArrays.
I am on Windows 10 (1510) x64, using a R9 380.
I am developing under Visual Studio 2013, with an openGL Core Profile 4.0 (used through Qt 5.5.1 wrapper).
My openGL using VAO/VBO, FBO and RBO for offscreen rendering and subroutines if that helps.
I have check using gDEBugger but nothing showed up on the output, even with the openGL Debug Logger...
The exception is coming from atio6axx.dll.
From there, I can only tell it's either a driver issue (very unlikely) or it's a openGL state issue. I am already aware that NVidia implementation of openGL is more permissive but still, that shouldn't crash like that.
Maybe it's my VAO/VBO setup that is problematic but I can't seems to find anything.
I've already been through the full "Common mistakes" wiki page from openGL but no success...