2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2016 2:02 AM by sabin

Black Screen with certain games

sabin

Ok I really need help with this since I think I might have messed up things while trying to fix it.

Once I bought the PC I had problems certain games doing the "Display drivers have been recovered". It happened with Counter-strike and World of Warcraft and only those 2. The screen would flash and I would get that message. Trying work arounds I found here like unninstalling the default windows 10 update drivers and so on fixed the issue fox Counter-Strike Global offensive but  things got a  lot worse for other games that I didnt have this problem. Now I dont get the flashing screen and Driver recovered anymore. The screen just goes black and I get the No signal messagem from my display ( I use HDMI cables to plug). I can still hear the sound on the background but the only way to make the pc run again is a force shutdown.

Games that this happens now:

World of Warcraft : 10 minutes playing and I get the black screen ( previews driver stopped responding and has been recovered)

Blade and Soul : 1 hour or 2.

I've done a windows 10 reset and Installed nothing but those 2 games and the lastests drivers and I still get the black Screen.

Also I've tried old drivers and I did use the AMD clean Utility to test old drivers and new ones.

Basically I didnt have black screens, I would get the error message Driver stopped responding and has recovered but now I get the black screen and I dont know how to fix that ( since even a windows 10 reset didnt fix).

Here are my specs:

Windows 10 Pro

MotherBoard Gigabyte 970A-DS3P

Bios version - F1

CPU - AMD fx-8320

Memories  Slot 1 - 4GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3- 12000 / Golden Empire CL9-9-9 DDR3 - 1333 XMP : 1.5V , Clk: 750.0MHZ

Slot 2 - 4GB DDR3 SDRAM PC3 - 12800 / Golden Empire CL11-11-11  D3-1600 XMP: 1.5V , Clk: 800.0MHZ

SSD 120 GB KingSton SV300S37A120G ATA device

HDD 500GB  WDC WD5000AAKX-00U6AA0 ATA Device

GPU AMD Randeon R9 285/380 Memory 2048 MB

Video Bios : 113-285A- CDFX-W83-106

Driver Version 15.300.1025.1001

Temperatures while playing BnS Full graphics

SSD: 38C

CPU : 77C

HDD: 38C

GPU : 61C

Hope you guys can help me , I've been suffering from this for the past 2 months since I tried to fix and made things worse.