1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 2:44 AM by amdmatt

eyefinity

spankthemunkey1

hi guys, everything has been fine with my eyefinity setup for an absolute age, until yesterday when i would go from my 3 27" monitor setup eg use them as 3 separate screens, i would then just go and setup my eyefinity and i would get eyefinity but the left screen would have a 2 1/2" big black bar at the top of the screen  the middle screen would have a 2" black bar at the top of the screen and the right monitor would have a 3 1/2" black bar at the bottom of the screen.  this only started yesterday i rolled back my pc and after some fiddling got everything back to normal. i got on my pc today to do some sim racing so i tried to setup my eyefinity again and the exact same problem. i checked my windows screen resolution and it shows that it will not let the eyefinity go above 5760x876, not the 5760x1080. i have made sure that i have windows set to not download and install their downgraded drivers. i have deleted my amd drivers and reinstalled them but still the same, any help would be really appreciated thankyou.

system

i7 4770k not clocked

r9 290x lightning

16 gigs of ddr3 1600mhz

3 x 27" monitors

as i have said this issue never started until yesterday