5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2016 8:39 AM by firetemple88

Games worked fine with Windows 10... Until I installed the driver update!! >:(

firetemple88

I installed windows 10 sometime before december last year... Everything was fine... Until I installed the update for the drivers sometime in december, which was supposedly going to make my gaming experiences better... Well it DIDN'T! All my first-person games are lagging every 3 seconds no matter how I adjust the performance... Now it's too late to change back to windows 8, and I'm stuck with this driver-update that made my games worse, when it clearly stated that it was going to make them better! What do? I've tried everything, but it doesn't work! Here are my specs:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

AMD A6-5200                   52 °C

Kabini 28nm Technology

RAM

8,00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-12-28)

Motherboard

Hewlett-Packard 2170 (Socket FT1)         52 °C

Graphics

Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)

512MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 8400 / R3 Series (HP)   51 °C

1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 8600M Series (HP)

CrossFire Disabled

Storage

931GB Western Digital WDC WD10JPVX-60JC3T0 SATA Disk Device (SATA)    31 °C

Optical Drives

hp DVD RAM UJ8C2 SATA CdRom Device

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

The games that lag are: Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout-New Vegas (Steam), Lord Of The Rings Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Morrowind, Gothic 2, Mass Effect 3.... I haven't played other games, so I don't know if the other ones lag as well...