2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2016 11:30 AM by nuno

Bug in diablo 3 (act 2)

maniak8901

In diablo 3, when i get in forgotten sands (in act 2) i literally just freeze. I read about this problem and i don't know what im supposed

to do. All my drivers are up to date.

Thx for help!  (sry for my english)

I have:

AMD RADEON HD 6570

intel(R) core (TM) i7-2600S CPU @ 2.80GHz

Windows 10

• Re: Bug in diablo 3 (act 2)
          egginator

Do you guys think ignoring this issue is making me buy another ATI Radeon Laptop???

I can not play Diablo 3 safely for more than 6 Months now. I don't know who to put into responsibility for this matter - but srsly I don't give a flying ......

Grafics.jpg

I don't think I need to go into details with this problem since it consistently destroys gaming experience for any radeon Laptop user .

#Windows 10

Get this stuff fixed PLEASE!!!!

Feel free to ask me for more helpful information.

• Re: Bug in diablo 3 (act 2)
              nuno

Hi,

That's not a D3 bug but a problem at the ATI at the new drivers that it is not yet fixed.

I had the same issue and the blizzard answered in these terms:

"We have recieved reports about this and we are aware of this matter. This is provoked by an issue in the latest Catalyst Drivers from ATI.

Currently ATI has not fixed this in the new drivers and the only stable version that won't affect Diablo III is the 13.2 Catalyst driver.

[...]

To install these drivers be sure to first remove completely the drivers you have installed.

Once you do so you'll be able to install this version without any problem.

This will fully fix this for you without any other problems arising."

Best wishes

Nuno