2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2016 2:20 AM by dragonlord375@live.ie

Computer black screening

dragonlord375@live.ie

On 19/01/2016 my computer randomly started to black screen. I was playing Team fortress 2 and my computer randomly black screened and my screen said no signal. I rebooted it and it didn't come back and my fans went to max on my graphics card. I then turned it off, waited 10 seconds and tried again. I booted tf2 again and it black screened again. Since then I have had 10 black screens and 2 of them have happened when I was not in a game. I have tried uninstalling crimson and reinstalling. When I tried that it said that amd app gaming evolved failed to download, I tried getting rid of it, I have uninstalled raptr and installed the newest hotfix and nothing has solved. I don't know what is causing it.

A few days before crimson told me to update and app gaming evolved failed to download. Then on the next boot it said that an app in crimson is not compatible with windows and the black screening seemed to only start since then.

I don't know what to do please help.

My OS is Windows 10 64 bit Home

My specs are: Intel Core i5-4690K, MSI Radeon R9 390, NZXT Phantom 530 (Red) - My build - DragonLord375's Saved Part List - PCPartPick…