1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 21, 2016 2:10 AM by amdmatt

I cannot set up Multiple Monitors on my system.

tygort

Hello,

For several weeks I have failed to set three screens on my system as described below. This effort also involved an IT person and a separate computer store in Fort Collins. My system has been in the store 4 separate times. The owner and the IT guy have been to my office four separate times. There is an incompatibility between available expertise and the hardware. AMD Radeon specs say it can be done, the local IT talent says it should be able to be done. I am loosing productivity and am out of time for this effort. I can install any two of the three screens. When installing all three screens the LG monitor gets kicked out. I have three screens in a two chair dance. When all three screens are attached, the LG monitor cycles: When viewing the screen resolution ( right click screen), the third screen ( the LG) cycles in and out of the 3rd monitor position and is not recognized by my system. It works when you first set it up. The first incident when monitors or system sleeps, it all breaks down.

Would like some advice,

TyGort

My System Description:

From Computer Properties----    

Processor: AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.5 GHz on Gigabyte mother board  

RAM 16.0 GB   

System Type: 64-bit Operating System   

From Device Manager----    

Display Adapter: AMD Radeon ™ R9 380 Series (Also have room for additional Video Card)   

Monitors: Generic PnP Monitor   

Generic PnP Monitor   

Generic PnP Monitor   

Displays Samsung LU28E590D8/ZA, version K803 into Data Display Port

Asus PB287Q     into HDMI Port

LG 27MP65     Into DVI-D  port using HDMI to DVI passive Adaptor