3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2016 7:18 AM by medieval

Black screen crash to desktop AMD 7800 HD

medieval

Hello everyone,

I have a problem, I have a video card AMD 7850 HD, i have the video card for like 2 years, I have an processor Intel core i5 3570 3,4Ghz, quadcore, and 8 G of ram,  I dont know the reason, maybe could be because Installed an update for the video card, the crimson software, I have tried, installing other versions of the drivers, but it seems still happens, well my problem is, let me tell you what games I play, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, 7 Days to die, so I'm playing normally, but after a while, drop me to desktop, with a windowed black screen, and sometimes a white windowed screen, then the game stop working, I did maintenance to my processors, clean them, use thermal paste, I dont know what to do,

Some Things I think could be:

-Could be my video card is dying

- A driver problem

- Could be something related to Overdrive (GPU Clock, Memory Clock, Power Control, Fan Speed), overheating maybe or something else

Also sometimes my screen blinks in black for less than a second, I'm going to upload a picture when it happens again,

any help will be really appreciated, thanks !!

Cheers