6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2016 2:38 PM by ray_m

AMD Catalyst destroyed my system.

violet_hippos

AMD Catalyst destroyed my system, and I have to do a format. Even a PC expert I called, couldn't fix it, and I am an expert myself. AMD you are good for nothing. My next card is going to be an nVidia. My customers' VGAs and CPUs are going to be nVidia and Intel too. I will always remember what I went through because of your malicious software. If I could prove that your software did what it did I would have sued you. But losing customers and your reputation will hurt you more. So that's what I am going to do. And I don't have to do it through the internet.

You are incompetent and you deserve to go bankrupt a.s.a.p.

• Re: AMD Catalyst destroyed my system.
          waltc

lol...;)  Have you heard the one about the nVidia GPU that ate its owner?  No?  You need to google that...you got off light...;)

violet_hippos

Hahaha! Should I put this on Facebook AMD? A 'lol' answer to a catastrophe. Or should I send that to nVidia? Unless of course I receive a apology.

AMD edited.png

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
              • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                  violet_hippos

So people's misfortune is amusing to you my friend, and that's why you make "jokes" out of it. You are trying to insult me, but you want to keep your good profile, so you choose to do it indirectly by saying "is your imagination". If you believe what you are saying, just call me a liar, don't try to hide it by fancy words. I did make a post, you didn't see it.

And if the software wasn't malicious, then why did AMD Crimson lack the button Catalyst had that caused me the damage? Can you answer that my friend?

I tried everything to avoid the format. Trying to imply that I am of the people that say that formatting is the solution to everything, needs a little bit of something to be supported. Because from what you write, you provide no help to me, and definitely no defense to AMD, and neither you are sympathetic to the least. You saw an opportunity to be rude and offensive and you seized it. Look at me, I am a member in AMD's support forums and I insult people, because I can, yay! At least insult someone directly, but of course you don't dare. Get a life. I mean you have a high end graphics card and you spend your time like this? That's a 'lol', and a big one too.

You say that you don't work for AMD. That's obvious. They wouldn't hire you. You don't even have an opinion of your own, when you say "qwixt says". And you start by stating that. Epic fail.

To be honest, I feel stupid for talking to you, but then again I had a great time laughing with your answers. They were trying to be insulting and funny, but not useful. And in the end of the day, that's all that matters. <3

violet_hippos

I don't have to even try to hurt AMD's reputation. Showing this thread's replies is dong the job perfectly. Congratulations forum, keep the insults coming. I mean, showing the initial post was not much of a thing, but that being followed by insults is a masterpiece, I'd never could dream of. For a funny reason I am not mad that you destroyed my system anymore! You are totally capable of destroying your reputation yourselves. The sad part of the story is that the "AMD supporters that are not employees of AMD" are acting like they are nVidia supporters. ...Are they?

However, I have to admit that AMD has already fixed the problem in its software, not that I ever implied otherwise, just to be fair.