AnsweredAssumed Answered

I got a notification titled C:\users\"username"\AppData\Local\AMD\CN\cimmanifest.exe, saying that the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows I'm running?

Question asked by archdevil155 on Jan 18, 2016

I got a notification titled C:\users\"username"\AppData\Local\AMD\CN\cimmanifest.exe, saying that the version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows I'm running and that I should check whether I need the x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program and contact the software publisher about it. Now I know my pc has x64. Also I have an AMD GPU and drivers which I got in 2015. All has been working pretty much good so far so I don't know what this notification is all of a sudden. I guess that means that the program is x86 and I therefore need to get the x64 one but why did it tell me now and not earlier? And which program is it that I need to download as x64? I mean it just says AMD Radeon Settings, is that really the name of the program? Also is there another way to contact AMD? I hope I get some answers, thanks!

Outcomes