AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issue with Crimson Edition 16.1?

Question asked by wizzwings95 on Jan 11, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 13, 2016 by kingfish

Yesterday I got Radeon Crimson Edition 16.1 update. Before that update, I played lot of games (GTA V, F1 2015, FIFA 16, etc.), and use photo and video editing software. After update has been installing, I start to have experience lot of problems with my graphics driver since yesterday. GTA V crashed after 8 minutes play, and 2nd 15 minutes once I restarted the game. WRC 4 frozen and crashed after 10 minutes play. FIFA 13 shuttered and frozen. F1 2015 crashed and shut my PC down. I turned my PC on again, everything shuttered then run smoothly. But I could not play any games or use photo and video editing software anymore as graphics driver causes these to crash.

- GTA V displayed "ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT Failed Initialization. Please reboot and restart the game. Try reinstalling if this persists." This display after I clicked "Story Mode" in GTA V and load for a while.
-F1 2015 displayed "The D3D Device has been removed. Try updating your drivers, or changing your graphics/texture settings to lower the video RAM requirements." This displayed after I selected "2015 season" then load for a while and crashed.
-Windows 10 displayed "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

My graphics card is ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (Sapphire/PCPartners)

I hope anyone could help me to solve these problems as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Outcomes