3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2016 10:25 AM by fragment

Fallout 4 Crossfire not working after the new Crimson 16.1 Beta Driver

themanwithglasses

I have 2x6970 crossfire. With the latest Crimson beta driver before 16.1, i was using 1x1 optimize option to use crossfire on Fallout 4. It was giving a nice fps boost over 1 gpu. Game was giving really nice fps with medium-high settings. Today, i saw Amd released a new driver for hd6000 series. Crimson 16.1 beta driver. I thought Amd fixed the important problems with this release. I installed drivers & configured game settings at driver options gui. Started the game and BOOOOOMM!!!!! . Amd disabled crossfire completely & single gpu performance is worse than previous drivers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

It's really unbelievable. There is no way to enable crossfire with hd 6000 series cards on 16.1 driver on Fallout 4. Afr or 1x1 optimize. Not working. Are you really trying to force your customers buying a new gpu?

As i said, i was playing Fallout 4 with nice fps's with some important problems with previous crimson beta driver. And they now disabled crossfire completely and even decreased 1 gpu performance...

They made hd6000 series legacy and now this.. Just a friendly reminder: " Instead of making your customers happy which will require some small efforts like simple game crossfire profile fixes, make your customers angry like this, and they will never buy your products again."