3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2016 11:36 PM by donta1979

minor fix for video LAG

trimix

So i turned off everything i could in windows services and  use RAZER CORTEX to turn everything eles off while in the game . I was getting really bad video lag in black ops 3 from 3 FPS to FPS 200 .Now iam getting 60 FPS to 180 . There is still some lag... but it's not as bad .

Black viper  posted this ...this my help you

Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations – Black Viper | www.blackviper.com

Razer Cortex: Game Booster

ALL SO DISABLE everything you dont NEED at start up

This is my rig

Radeon Software Version - 16.1

Radeon Software Edition - Crimson

Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series

Memory Size - 4096 MB

Memory Type - High Bandwidth Memory (HBM)

Core Clock - 1050 MHz

Windows Version - Windows 10

System Memory - 24 GB

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz

• Re: minor fix for video LAG
          amdmatt

Have you tried rolling back to Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta to see if that resolves the lag?

trimix

yes .this seems to be the only thing thats working .I still get frame drops... There just not as bad ! but now i can't play diablo 3 at HIGH res any more stuck at 20 FPS i have to run the game at 1080p now..I hope they fix this soon

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              donta1979

You are playing at 1920x1080 right? Yup just read you do. For some reason the Fuji gpu's do not want to work as hard at that resolution on more than a handful of games... don't ask me why.  You need to achieve an overclock on your cpu of at least 4.2-4.5ghz and that lag will go away. Its just some games, I believe it is a driver issue vs an engine issue, like The Witcher 3, Battlefront at 1080p I have no issues at all with my cpu being at stock. But on a few other games, performance went to rock bottom hitting 10-18 FPS way too much.  It is not a reasonable fix but works if you intend to play at 1920x1080 with a Fuji card. I have been hitting up AMD, and Bethesda like crazy about it.