without complete pc specs , we cant help
E-450 1650 Mhz/15.6"/1366x768/4028Mb/500Gb/DVD-RW/AMD Radeon HD 7470M/Wi-Fi/Win 7 HB 64
1 of 1 people found this helpful
You must use the drivers Microsoft furnishes through Windows Update for your APU E-450.
The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:
- AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
- AMD E2-2000 APU
- AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
- AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
- AMD C-Series APUs
- AMD Z-Series APUs
NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, pleaseDO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver. If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu
- Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
- Reboot the system
- Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.