3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2016 1:28 AM by kingfish

amd Overdrive not appearing in Global Setting

visakh22

HI

I have a AMD R9 Radeon M375 Graphic card . The problem is that AMD Overdrive app won't appear on global setting of the software . Why is that ? And i am attaching herewith image of the issue . I am using AMD Software version is 15.11

Regards

Visakh

• Re: amd Overdrive not appearing in Global Setting
          tomtalk24

Im not 100% sure with laptops but can yours overclock, or has it before?

visakh22

Hi

i have try to uninstall and install amd software several times but still same issue.15.11 and even I have tried  amd software 15.11.1 but in all of that overdrive not appearing in global setting . My laptop specs are Intel Core I7 CPU @ 2.40GHZ , Ram 16 GB , Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M375 + Intel HD 5500 , Harddisk 1 TB OS WINDOWS 7 Ulimate

Please advice me how to resolve this problem ?

Regards

Visakh

kingfish

If your talking about the CPU controls that used to be in the 'old CCC', they have been eliminated in the 'new' Crimson. Only GPU options.

Does your laptop have switchable graphics? I think so. With Intel processor/integrated graphics go here and:>

Your laptop is equipped with switchable graphics. In order to update the AMD driver, the Intel graphics should be the current version. Go to this Intel link and use the Intel Driver Update Utility to find the latest graphics driver for your laptop. Download and save it to your desktop. 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx

Download the correct AMD drivers to your desktop > Mobile

Now delete the Intel drivers from your computer using 'uninstall a program' in the computer control panel.

Uninstall the AMD drivers from your computer using the 'uninstall a program' in the computer control panel.

NOTICE IMPORTANT AMD DRIVER UNINSTALL:******

******Computers with Intel processors select 'express' uninstall all AMD software including the install manager.

******Computers with AMD processors custom uninstall the AMD graphics driver and Catalyst Control Panel only.

Reboot.

Note: All anti-malware/anti-virus/anti-anything should be disabled during driver installation.

Install the Intel drivers...reboot

Install the AMD drivers...reboot