1 2 3 First Previous 284 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2016 11:19 PM by theriaya

Red Team January Giveaway: PowerColor R9 390

erin.maiorino

Happy New Year Red Team! We hope you were able to close out 2015 in style and are ready to face 2016 head on. Let's kick this year off right with a PowerColor R9 390 giveaway!

JanuaryPrize.jpg

To Enter:

1. Register for the Red Team Forum
      2. Share your PC Specs in the Red Rig Showcase
        1. Use this form to create a post (please note that some people are not able to see the form, I was told this will be finally fixed the week of 1/11. EDIT 1/18: Forms are fixed and should be working for everyone. Please let me know if you still are having problems!)
        2.   Only one entry is needed. If you've posted your rig before, you are in the clear!
      3. Have at least three followers in the Red Team Forum
        1. Looking for followers? Try this nifty thread: Follow Train! (Need followers? Post in this thread!)
      4. Reply to this thread with what is your favorite cookie (or any other message).

Selection Process:

A random drawing will take place among eligible participants. I will announce the winner in this thread on January 29, 2016 by 6:00PM CST.

Rules:

Please read AMD Red Team Monthly Giveaway Official Rules -- January 2016 before you enter.

Good Luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

RT_Twitter_Cover.jpg

1 2 3 First Previous