Specs: Win7 64-Bit
Radeon R9 200 series
I'm having an issue since a few days, pretty sure it was due to the updated driver. One Icon at a time in my task bar will appear to close, then re-open very rapidly. Here is a gif:
Tried all of this multiple times:
1. Remove old driver from device manager.
2. Ran AMD cleanup utility.
3. Rebooted in between removal/additions.
4. Installed latest driver/ older drivers.
5. Ran sfc/scannow, no errors/problems.
6. I have no malware on my computer, scanning with mbam.
7. Clean Icon cache.
I have also tried the latest hotfix, but that didn't fix it either. It's getting worse now also. It seems to be mixing up the icons on the taskbar sometimes.
I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft for support with this issue.