This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
1 of 2 people found this helpful
Try this. It applies to Crimson drivers using GCN graphics cards.
Configuring 4:3 Stretched Resolution (Workaround)
- 1) Open Radeon Settings and select Display
- 2) Set Scaling Mode to “Full panel”
- 3) Click Additional Settings to open Radeon Additional Settings menu
- 4) Select Custom Resolutions
- 5) Click New and fill in the fields under Base Mode (example shown in image below)
- 6) Click Apply to save change
- 7) Launch game. The custom resolution should be default in game
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Great to hear.