I have the following problem:
I was trying to play a game on steam, but the game displayed me this:
Ok I noticed (for the first time) that if I try to change my display brightness it doesn't work.
So I thought that the problem must have been related to the drivers.
What I tried
Device Manager > Display adapters (Schede Video in italian) > Intel(R)... > Update driver software
Device Manager > Display adapters (Schede Video in italian) > AMD Radeon... > Update driver software
Installed latest AMD drivers from the AMD site too
But if I disable the Intel(R) graphic card, and I try to run the game the same problems persist, to "solve" I have to enable my integrated Intel(R) card or disable completely the AMD.
- Windows 10 Education x64
- AMD Radeon 8600M driver version : 15.300.1025.1001
Some info from AMD sw:
- Radeon settings version - 2015.1204.1216.22046
- Driver packet version - 15.30.1025.1001-151204a-296874C
- Driver 2D Version - 18.104.22.1683
- Direct3D® Version - 22.214.171.1242
- OpenGL® Version - 126.96.36.19916
- OpenCL™ Version - 188.8.131.52
- AMD Mantle Version - 184.108.40.206
- API AMD Mantle Version - 98309
more (in italian) here
I've uninstalled ALL AMD software and ALL AMD drivers.
I've download the AMD autodetect program to install the correct driver but it fails with:
Impossible to find any AMD driver because there is no AMD hardware.
Well...that's impossible! What do I have to do? (if I'm not wrong I have a 8670m inside my notebook HP pavillion 15)
Messaggio modificato da francesco p