I got AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series and since i installed the latest driver (15.2) on windows 10 64bit, windows explorer keeps crashing when i try to move the window or simply resize the window. It happens 100% of the times. Uninstalling the driver will fix the issue.
1. OS? (32 or 64 bit): Windows 10 Pro 64bit Test Mode Build 10240
2. Graphics card? Processor? : Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz - 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (ASUStek Computer Inc
3. Power supply? (make and model): Corsair CX600
4. Overclocked? : Nope
5. Laptop or Desktop? : Desktop
6. When did issue first appear? Appered on 2-1. 15.2 Drivers were installed on late dec though.