0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2016 11:15 AM by spike

Windows 10 update

spike

There was an update of windows 10 on the 1st of january 2016 on my laptop and it installed a new(better)

Windows 10 with a more beautiful UI and some new features. But it didn´t do anything.

My Problem with 32-bit games still persists:

I am having some Issues playing some 32-bit games (e.g: assassins creed 4, just cause 2 etc.)

My Specs:

Intel Core i7 5500U 4x3.00Ghz with turbo and 2.5Ghz without turbo (notebook graphics)

8Gb DDR3 Ram

Dual Graphics:

AMD Radeon R7 m360 2Gb (overclocked to 1050Mhz)

Intel HD Graphics 5500

GPU Driver: Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-15.12.-64-bit

I know it`s a mid-low-end notebook,but all my games

run at smooth and stable 30fps on high settings and 1080p(v-sync turned off)

The only problem I have, is that the 32-bit games have terrible lag

Now I have to play my 32-bit games on my integrated intel HD 5500 Gpu (Minecraft works fine on AMD)

And now the games run on 20fps and are set to lowest settings and 720p!

They´re unplayable.

But my 64-bit games like gta 5 work perfect (high settings,1080p),

and they are working on 30 fps.

I sent this a month ago but there are still no answers.

But when my system booted with this Windows OS and right-clicked with my mouse it showed some "AMD fire pro settings"?

When I clicked on it it shoowed me that no AMD hardware is detected

Then I tried updating the AMD software trough my device manager and I got an infinite

loading loop. I tried it about 3 times, then I gave up and installed my old driver(radeon-crimson-15.12-win10-64bit).

When I right click with my mouse now, there aren´t any "amd settins", but they´re always in my taskbar

Thanks but AMD fixed this problem with the new AMD Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix Driver.