1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 1, 2016 11:24 AM by kingfish

RadeonGPU's problem with Rainbow 6 Siege ?

valenceinsnaion

Hello.

Actually , I just have something to report .

I just bought the game "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" recently . And something went wrong with my computer when I run this game.

This problem is about CrossFireX technology,

If my CrossFireX turned "on" , then the game graphic starts flashing . Once CrossFireX is "off" , then the game will work just fine .

I tried 3 different versions of GPU drivers, Catalyst 15.7.1„ÄĀCatalyst 15.9.1 beta and Crimson 15.11.1 .

The problem can't be solved by simply updating new drivers .

So I want to report this problem , since I cant find support E-Mail , so I just submit this problem here , the forum.

Hope somebody can see this problem ,

and if your 2 GPUs work just fine on this game , please tell me so I can know this problem only happend to me .

Oh by the way , my computer is set up with 2 R9 390s built by ASUS , R9 390 STRIX 8GD5.\

(Chinese here so my English isn't well please forgive that

• Re: RadeonGPU's problem with Rainbow 6 Siege ?
          kingfish

If you are having a problem with your graphics card or a particular game...Please report it to AMD. Keep in mind that the more reports sent to the Catalyst engineers, the more attention paid. This is the only way things get fixed. Note that all issues must be reproducible (this is why specific information is required), and submitting a "Issue Report" is not a invitation to a dialog with AMD. Don't expect a reply. Just report it and encourage others to do the same.

www.amd.com/report