Since installing the Crimson driver (15.30.1025-151117a-296575C per Radeon Settings) I've had intermittent issues while playing YouTube videos. It's not occurred with other video sites (tumblr, Vimeo), at least, not yet, but I don't visit those sites nearly as often (so odds are less anyway).
Radeon HD 7950
Win7 64 bit
1. Open YouTube (Firefox is all I've tested, but it's my primary browser thus most time spent there and highest probability)
2. Pick a video (sometimes even searching for videos - perhaps previews/thumbnails also cause it?)
3. Primary monitor starts flickering with vertical bands of rainbow colors (see attached below)
4. Secondary display is fine - as I'm currently typing this post on my second monitor while main display flickers :-P
1. If I take a screenshot (includes both displays) and paste in Paint, both displays show fine (banding is NOT in the screenshot)
2. I tried changing screen resolution of both monitors while flickering - no luck.
3. Only solution is to reboot - so far it has NOT caused a BSOD, nor have I received any messages such as "graphics driver recovered from error", etc.
4. Nothing obvious (no errors) in Event Viewer
Slightly related to this - but different symptoms.
Any ideas? Things to try? I see there is a "15.300.1025.1001" posted from 12/17/15, not sure if "1001" is newer than "151117a".
Thank you and Happy New Year :-)