Hi guys !
My GF have a low-med notebook/laptop w/ GPU Radeon 6750m , Intel i5 processor and we have some issues.
A two months or more, when the world have more beauty, she was playing some games like dota 2 full graphics w/ 45~55 FPS, CS GO 40~45 and BF 3 medium w/ stable frame.
BUT, today we can't play with more than 15~20 FPS !
WHAT WE TRY TO DO ?
- Install DX 11
- Update to W10 and back to W7 ( driver issues ) - CLEAN INSTALATION
- Install new CRIMSON AMD software
- Keep original drivers from microsoft
- Use memtest and CHKDSK - no problems.
- Open notebook and clean up
- Use MSI AFTERBURNER and razer softwares.
- CHANGED ENERGY OPTIONS TO HIGH PERFORMANCE...nothing
and the problem persist, we don't know what we can do , we tried everything. Just one time i changed some configs on AMD Settings and in menu of Ori and the blind forest our frame keep at 45~60, when we press play he drop again to 5~15... THX FOR EVERY ANSWER ! SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH.