AnsweredAssumed Answered

Stuttering SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon™ R9 390 8G with back plate

Question asked by trip93 on Dec 28, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 28, 2015 by trip93

Hello everybody, i recently built a new pc for the Christmas Holydays and i bought Sapphire Nitro R9 390 as a GPU, but unfortanetely i'm having issues in almost every game... I installed the latest drivers 15.30.1025.1001 and in Dying Light there's almost always a constant stutter/lag and my fps are always 60 and more, in Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes it's playable but still there is some stuttering from time to time, in Shadow of Mordor it's almost always good, but there's a grey box(?!) fluctuating  in the up left corner, the only game with no problems it's Resident Evil HD Remaster which is perfect. Soo after that i tried installing the 15.7.1 drivers... Dying Light good, less stutter but still annoying, Ground Zeroes doesn't seem to work, Shadow Of Mordor is perfect with those drivers and also Resident Evil.

Still not satisfied i tried installing the 15.7 drivers, which were the ones that they used for benchmarks in the Tom's hw review... Dying Light sucks, almost unplayable stuttering, Shadow Of Mordor is good but still there's an annoying stuttering and the mouse doesn't respond very well, Metal Gear Solid runs fine but still there's stuttering!!! Resident Evil Hd Remaster is still the only perfect game, now i really tried everything, i don't know what to do... It doesn't seem to be an hardware problem, my gpu temps never even reached 60°, i runned the benchmark on Shadow Of Mordor and my performance are similar to what i saw on Youtube, monitored FPS with Fraps and they are almost always higher than 60 in every game, the Gpu has all the default settings, every time i changed my drivers i used Display Driver Uninstaller in Safe Mode... This is my pc build :

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590

MOBO: Msi Z97s SLI Krait Edition

PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2

Ram: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 4x2 8GB ddr3

Case: Aerocool Aero 800

GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon™ R9 390 8G with back plate

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 1,5 TB

SO: Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Help Me Pleaseee!

Outcomes