Okay i found the solution. Maybe my onboard graphics was the sole reason, maybe not, but here are the things i went through for anyone wandering here:
- I had a corruption ( Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB ), which can be detected by and repaired on this site . If you the corruption exists, then on this very same site ( open a new topic, dont write to this one ), you can ask around how to get rid of it.
- Avoid installing Windows Update KB3004394 at all costs. If its installed get rid of it.
- Disable any onboard graphics cards in Bios ( this was the ultimate solution for me / meaning it was the last thing i fixed )
- You need the latest Net Frameworks, possibly from Windows Update
- Use DDU in safe mode to get rid of the last driver, then reboot into to normal mode and disable any anti virus program + firewall while you install the driver