1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 29, 2015 4:10 AM by mtveness

New HD 7700 Driver Changed Backgrounds

mtveness

On 12/20 I updated my HD 7700 driver and software (ver 15.12). I have 2 monitors and the background is set to slideshow. Before the upgrade each monitor had a different pic showing at the same time. Now the same pic is on both screens. It still does the slideshow but they are always the same. Is there a way to get back to having different pics again? I am running Win10 Pro 64.

Thank You,

Mark

• Re: New HD 7700 Driver Changed Backgrounds
          mtveness

I solved my problem. After my screen filled with hundreds of useless HTML files I decided to roll back to the previous driver. I had a program that would create this HTML file but I uninstalled it a while ago. Am not really sure what filled my desktop with hundreds of the same file. But that is what finally prompted me to go back. The new driver/software seemed to be confused whether I had 2 monitors or 1. Even Win10 thought I had 2 but only gave me options for 1. Unfortunately I no longer have the Catalyst Control Center software to control my video card. I will look for the previous CCC. I preferred it to the new one. I had greater control over the video card.

Mark